Based in Columbia, South Carolina, the Foster Law Office, LLC is pleased to provide links to the following resources for individuals and businesses looking for more information about personal injury, family law and divorce, business law, real estate law, and probate and estate planning matters. To speak with an experienced attorney regarding your legal situation, contact us today.
South Carolina Court Resources
- South Carolina Judicial Department
- South Carolina Supreme Court
- South Carolina Family Courts
- South Carolina Probate Courts
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina
- Orangeburg County Courts
South Carolina Government Resources
- South Carolina Website
- City of Columbia Official Website
- Richland County
- Lexington County
- Orangeburg County
- Fairfield County
- South Carolina Legislature
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- South Carolina Department of Public Safety
- South Carolina Department of Transportation
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission
Personal Injury Resources
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) directs federal highway safety and consumer programs and provides information on driving safety laws and recalls of automobiles and other vehicle safety products.
- The United States Department of Transportation provides useful consumer information on roads, bridges, vehicle safety, and air traffic safety.
- The Bureau of Transportation Studies at the United States Department of Transportation publishes safety information and research-based statistics on accidents on the roadways and in the air.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration aims to prevent commercial motor vehicle-related fatalities and injuries by enforcing extensive regulations with which trucks and other commercial vehicles must comply.
- The National Safety Council is a non-profit organization that performs research, education, and advocacy with the goal of saving lives by preventing injuries and deaths on roads, at work, and in homes.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) protects public health by assuring the safety, efficacy, and security of pharmaceuticals, biological products, medical devices, food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) seeks to protect the public from unreasonable risks of serious injury or death from consumer products and provides safety information on nearly all types of household and consumer products.
- The Brain Injury Association of America is a leading national organization that serves individuals, families, and professionals who have been touched by a life-altering, often devastating, traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the federal agency responsible for the safety of civil aviation.